Saturday, June 10, 2017

Itogon Hot Spring, Benguet


Welcome to Itogon, Benguet


This is my first post break-up travel.
I have only 2.

The second one is in Bolinao, Pangasinan

I mean, where do you broken hearts go when you have traveled most of the beautiful and soulful places of the country?


There was a tropical storm that weekend and I can't sleep at 12 am.

I decided to pack 2 sets of things: 1 for the beach and another for the mountain.


I was standing along the EDSA Cubao, waiting for the first bus to passed by.
That first bus was bound to Baguio.

The Victory and Genesis bus liners are one of those bus companies en route to Baguio.
The current fare is P450.


This will be my 7th time in this place and I decided to experience a different adventure.

I came across a blog about the Asin Hot spring.
There are 2 hot springs in Baguio: Asin and Itogon.

I chose to go the unpopular one.


I arrived in Baguio around 6 am.
Then, took the first jeepney bound to Itogon.

The jeepney terminal is located in Rajah Soliman Street right next to Baguio Center Mall.
It was a 45 minutes travel for P35.


It was a fine morning as it was drizzling and cold.

There is no room accommodation, yet.
Most have open cottages ideal for day stay.


There are a lot resorts and entrance fee varies.

There is a cold pool.


I met a local guy during my breakfast who became my tour guide.

This place has the popular Mt. Ulap.


He accompanied me until I got tired of walking.

Until the end of the river.


Then, we walked back to see their hanging bridge.


Then, enjoyed my dip while t'was raining.


I took the last jeepney back to Baguio that evening.


Total expenses: P1,070

Breakdown:
Bus fare P450 x2 (round trip)
Jeepney fare P35 x 2
Meals: P300
Entrance: Free
Tour guide; Free (Thank you kuya)


I've become accustomed to being alone..
that silence becomes my sanctuary..thus traveling becomes my fortress.

As scenic views don't lie, don't gossip, don't fool, don't break your soul, don't judge, don't hate.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Customers,

    We invite you all to participate in our new business and project funding program, We are currently funding for Business start-up Business developments, Business acquisition Business expansion, Project funding, and Working capital, etc.

    This Funding program allows a client to enjoy a 3% low-interest rate and payback period of 1 to 35 years. We can approve a loan/funding for up to $500,000,000.00 or more depending on the nature of the business we are currently funding for and we satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed

    Application Available
    Apply via E-mail: standardonlineinvestment@gmail.com
    Regards,
    Mr. Hameed Youssef
    Marketing Manager
    Standard Online Finance Ltd.

    ReplyDelete