Thursday, October 18, 2012

Danao Adventure Park, Bohol


Welcome to Danao Adventure Park, Bohol



This is where my dreams came true and my fears died!


Day 2.
Please see my travel blog entry of Bohol day 1 and 3:

I woke up at 6 am and prepared my things.

I had my full breakfast and checked out,
but
I instructed the front office guy that I will call if I cannot return.



I stayed in Nisa's Traveller's Inn.

I went to the other side of the street and ride the jeepney to Dau or Star City Mall. 
The fare was P10, 10 minutes travel.

The first bus schedules to leave 8 am to Sagbayan.
The second bus leaves at 9:30 am bound to Danao passing Sagbayan.
The fare was P90, 3 hours travel.


Sagbayan is another destination to see the Chocolate Hills.

Upon arriving Danao town, I rented a motorbike to take me to the adventure park.
The fare was P50, round trip for 15 minutes travel.


Danao Adventure Park.

The entrance fee is P25.
It has a restaurant and closed cottages for overnight accommodations.

There are a lot of activities:
 kayaking, spelunking, trekking, zip line and the plunge.

The plunge is P700.
Zip line is P300.



I had to sign a waiver for the activity.
They also awarded me a certificate for conquering my fear.


The feel of falling is one of my greatest fear and maybe dying, too.

I can't even hold my spoon during my lunch.
My lunch was P150.


The intensity of the experience is a must and the after shock is even more amazing.


It's all beautiful with green backdrop with the river streaming.


I returned that afternoon to Tagbilaran.

I took the van for P120. 4 hours travel.
It had a different route passing the port that service ships to Camiguin.

The total expenses are included in my Bohol travel entry.
 Companion: none

No comments:

Post a Comment